RUFUtech Inventory Management Software performs full inventory control utilizing a combination of technologies including RFID tags, RFID readers, barcodes, sensors, Wi-Fi networks and the Internet. In addition, the system software provides the capability to categorize each inventory item, which is easily and quickly set up to meet the individual company requirements.
- Receiving and Verification upon Receiving
- In-Transit Tracking and Location to Location
- Put away (Multiple warehouses, Multiple locations, Row/Bin/Isle)
- Order Management (Order Processing, Order Balancing, Shipment Review & Authorization)
- Picking (Prioritized Pick Lists, Order fulfillment, Item Location)
- Shipment Staging and Truck Loading
- Shipment Tracking and Carrier Tracking
- Cycle Counting
- Physical Inventory (Item counting and location)
- Multiple Dashboards and Comprehensive Reporting
Our software for Inventory Management is based on TAGLOGIX, our leading-edge enterprise, cloud-ready sensory adaptive network software platform, that enables rapid deployment and integration of scalable, real-time visibility solutions using RFID, NFC, GPS, barcode and other current technologies.
The system provides real time visibility tools, analytics and dashboards, that are available for smartphones and tablets for making time-critical decisions on the road. We support all Android, iOS and WM and CE mobile devices.
Features and Benefits:
RUFUtech’s Inventory Management Software application provides the capability to:
- Use RFID, barcode and NFC to collect and transfer data between the inventory items and the system.
- Identify and locate items faster, more accurately and at reduced overall cost.
- Significantly reduce manual labor and corresponding errors at all stages of inventory tracking.
- Scan multiple inventory items, concurrently, without having to physically separate or segregate them (for instance when shipping or receiving pallets).
- Provide timely and accurate information to support management decisions.
- Provide added security by recording inventory movement and creating full audit trail log.