Conference organizers, entertainment venues, event planners and sports event organizers, as well as participants in these events such as exhibitors, food and product vendors, or service companies spend a lot of time and money to plan an event and attract as many attendees as possible, however, rarely tap into the potential to acquire detailed data about the participants and their behavior and act on this data on site or after the event. The issue is that after the attendee passes through the door, there is no way to see where this person went, what he did, what he was interested in, what he purchased and no option to view, summarize and act on this data. This is where RUFUtech’s Event Management Software comes in.
- Access control
- Check in, check out
- Layered access for Patron Gates, Media Center, Club-level Seating, Employees-Only areas, General Parking, VIP Parking, etc.
- Advanced registration
- Email and mobile number capture
- Populate social media (Arrival information and updates on less congested routes, etc.)
- Database development
- Business intelligence/visitor analytics
- Length of stay, peak time, traffic flow, capacity, population segmentation, real-time counts, hotspots, etc.
- Anti-counterfeiting measures for tickets
The base of our solution is the TAGLOGIX leading-edge enterprise, cloud-ready sensory adaptive network software platform, that enables rapid deployment and integration of scalable, real-time visibility solutions, integrating the RFID, NFC and mobility technologies, as well as sensors, networks and the Internet.
- Cloud-based system, viewable on desktop and mobile devices.
- 100% Customizable and extendable based on customer requirements.
- No line-of-sight restrictions or manual data entry requirements.
- Automated data tracking and user error elimination.
- Automated registrations and check-in process.
- Automated access control.
- Increased customer satisfaction.
- Support for direct marketing activities, lead generation and product sales.
- RFID unique identification of tickets reduce counterfeiting (system checks for duplicates and valid data).
- Potential for cashless/credit-less payment to increase speed of checkouts.
- Behavioral data capture and analysis.